The Cairngorms Learning Partnership is offering the chance to learn or improve your life drawing skills.
Dan Cottam will be teaching a life class at the Iona Gallery on June 18, from 10am-4pm.
Activities will include:
- quick sketches and warm ups
- compositional and proportional sketches
- measuring in space and using relative comparisons
- How to use light and shade to create form
- Using negative space
- How to create perspective and deal with foreshortening
The six hour class cost just £65. To book, click here to get to the CLP’s website.